Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Boomers.

I had another great shoot this past week for one of my favorite clients. The subject: Baby Boomers. It was a great shoot that was full of laughs. One of the reasons why I enjoy working with this client so much and why the shoots always seem to be so successful is because we create an open and fun environment for everyone working on set. I find both the talent and clients always work best when the mood is light and fun, with alittle bit of a care free attitude. I always try to maintain a professional situation for everyone I work with because we all have a job to do, but at the same time its great to be able to breathe, relax, and have fun while we're working. I feel its this type of attitude a key part in creating honest images that convey a genuine moment in time.